this is my love letter to azlyrics for not being annoying as fuck like other lyric websites
trying to talk to someone you really admire
I DONT KNOW HOW THIS IS ACCURATE BU SOMEHOW IT IS
|Song: Howl's Moving Castle Theme|
|Artist: Joe Hisaishi|
|Album: Howl's Moving Castle Soundtrack|
|Played: 673 times.|
i prescribe the Howls Moving Castle song to those who need to be cured of:
- disinterest with day to day life
- existential crisis
- a humdrum afternoon
- a lack of cheerful fantasy
- other similar ailments
with this song i also recommend:
- the cold side of a pillow after your face has gotten to hot
- a nice breeze
- a shady nap on a warm day
- perhaps some lemonade (or koolaid depending on your preference)
- a snuggle with a baby animal (any of the fuzzy nature will suffice)
- if a cold day, wait until night time and go outside to watch the stars (rub hands together and watch your foggy breath periodically)
- a nice view from a window
i only have two emotions
- yeah man
- nah son
oh god too accurate
Hello my love my angle (◡‿◡✿)
Hi! ^-^ you seem cool. also you have a really cool taste in music [thumbs up emoji]
Sun Young Hwang
With her beautiful freckles..
(Illustration credit: siriusly-though394)
August 3rd is Esther Day, a holiday to celebrate love for family and friends!
This Sunday, tell a friend or family member that you love them: pick up the phone, make a YouTube video, leave them a voicemail, tell them over coffee. Tag posts about your #Esther Day to share them with the world.
Esther passed away from thyroid cancer in late August 2010, aged 16. The non-profit foundation This Star Won’t Go Out was established in her memory. Find out more about Esther and donate to TSWGO here.